Monday, June 9, 2008

Surrender

What an interesting word huh? It sounds so easy to let go... though sometimes it is the hardest thing. I desire to live my life in total surrender, not just giving God 98.5%, but trusting that He can control all 100% of my life better than I can! I am new to the world of blogging, though I did get into facebook, so I can see this being exciting too. As I share with those who might read this blog my desire is to bring God Glory and trust Him in each word that flows. Father, this is your page. I surrender it to you now. May all that is posted here be an offering of praise to You! Amen

2 comments:

Ana said...

Shelly~
Welcome to blogging! Your post was wonderful. Oh, that we would surrender to Christ as we ought and love and enjoy doing it as well. I look forward to coming here and seeing what you have to say!

Leah said...

Shelly! So good to see your blog!! I am looking forward to your future posts!