Friday, October 31, 2008

Since it has been a while...

I should post. I know I should post. I just don't know what I have to say that is new and interesting. For those who actually read the blog... here is what is going on in our lives...

We are home from dog/house-sitting! This is a ministry for our family and also a source of side income, but friends, it is HARD work. Our dear charge Rex was not the most well behaved dog during our stay. I think it would be fair to say I picked up more poo indoors than outdoors. He left various surprises all over the house for us to find or smell throughout our time there. Yes, I know why I don't want a pet!
It feels great to be home. Sure, the place we stayed is beautiful and fancy, but nothing I need or even desire! I feel so blessed by what God has provided for Brandon and I that I longed for our little town-home the whole time we were dwelling in the beautiful log home.

In other news. My mom and dad are coming to visit for the weekend. They have not been here in a year so I am so excited to spend a couple of days with them. I can already tell this is going to be a BEAUTIFUL fall day!

Flashback FOUR years!

Here is a photo of life FOUR years ago. We were busy taking engagement photos and addressing invites for our wedding!

No comments: