Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Square One!!!

I found another agency tonight... sadly it looks really wonderful too! I know that God knows where our children are and He will lead us, but wow, our little part is hard too! I think we now have a top five again... I guess that isn't square one exactly, I remember a time when there were over 20 in contention! I never realized how much research could be done. Friends old and new, please pray for Brandon and I as we step out in faith with an agency in 2009!

6 comments:

The Kellers said...

What is the name of the agency that you found? I remember the research phase of our journey...it was difficult, but then God just gave us such a peace...praying for that same peace for you dear sister! Love you!
Sarah

Leah said...

I'll be in prayer for you and your husband. Remember, God knows best! :)

Created For His Glory said...

I'd be happy to comment on any agencies you are wondering about ... jot me an email :)
K

Angel said...

Shelly,

Yes we are with BFAS. We are working on our dossier and getting our homestudy done on the 6th of January. We switched over from Children's Home Society. (they had too many rules and not enough relationship!)
email me at larsenangel[a]charter.net

I would love to tell you more...

Angel

John and Gail said...

Hi.....You left a note on my blog. Would love to talk to you about BFAS. Send me an e-mail, I cannot find where to contact you.

Blessings

Leah said...

I tagged you on my blog. You can check it out if you want to. :)