Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayer Update and other randomness :)

Thank you all for your prayers! We have felt each one, and some day when Brandon is settled in a position I will be able to tell you just how prayers were answered. Since this is the World Wide Web I am not going to give many details now. I will just say there is a very exciting possibilty right now and so far we think it could be where God is leading. We continue to covet your prayers!
Other news~ Thank you all for Mother's Day prayers for me. I really did make it through most of the day quite well. There were a few tears, but I told Brandon that I never want to forget how this feels because Mday is so hard for so many and I think the obvious reaction would be to go happily about life once babies come home, but I will always treasure this day in my heart and think of the millions who are struggling through!
~Brandon graduates this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major photo posts will follow after the event as both our families will be in town. Thank you to those of you who have prayed us through seminary! He has two big finals this week and then it is time to celebrate!!!!
~I have been reading some great adoption books lately. I am very excited to write a couple of posts about them soon.
Stay tuned!!!!

No comments: