Saturday, July 25, 2009

I still can't believe it! #1

I know it has been WAY too long since my last post(almost 2 weeks yikes!), but our life has been quite busy since the big candidating weekend! We continue to be in awe of God's faithful leading through the call process and we are so excited to start this new chapter with the church. In the years to come I am sure I will talk a lot about "the church" and our ministries there. I will not mention its name or location, but I will say the location is wonderful and we will be moving to a community that is truly beautiful!
I still keep pinching myself and wondering if it is all really true. God allowed the process to go so smoothly from our end that it all seems too easy. It has actually been a good lesson for me on trust and obedience. The whole job situation was one that we have been praying about for several years. We surrendered it to the Lord so many times, and we really had peace about it. If only I could have that attitude of surrender in all things... God is still working on me friends! I am so thankful to be renewed by Him day by day!

No comments: