Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thoughts from our travels... a bit random #3

We spent the first week of our road trip with Brandon's family. We always have so much fun at their house and this year was no different. We got to see both of Brandon's grandmothers, all of his cousins, several aunts and uncles etc. We had SUPER meals and great memories made. Brandon and I really enjoy filling the van and traveling to visit family. We always have a many good laughs. Sweet Baby A is getting bigger every day. I will post photos soon. I am not on my computer so I will have to switch computers with Brandon at some point so I can post them. I watched the latest Love Come Softly movie with Judy, and I also read the Duggar book. I really like that family and it was so interesting to read more about how their family works. I gained several ideas for our future family!
The second leg of the journey was traveling to Fargo/Moorhead to see our friends from college/Crusade days. We stayed at "the Sabin farm" and had a great time with the M family. They are pretty much like family to us so stopping at their home during our travels is a must. We were able to attend a church thing on Wednesday night and visit my college on Friday morning. Our time there was short but special.
Last night we made it to my hometown. It feels great to be "home" surrounded by family and memories. We are going to a special local pageant tonight featuring something this area is known for **hint hint.** The books and TV show is very special to me and I am excited for Brandon to see the pageant! I will try to write as time allows and hopefully post photos soon!
We are so blessed by your friendship and prayers! We are thankful for God's provision as we have traveled. We just recieved word today that dear friends of ours were in a serious car accident while traveling. Life sure can change in an instant. Please pray for them if you think of us!

No comments: