Monday, August 17, 2009

The highlights... more to come... eventually...

Someday I will blog and blog and blog, but not today! Our lives have been quite busy lately with our big move and settle in! We bit off more than we could chew with painting, and we will be working on painting projects for the next couple of months!
Big news in our life:
~Brandon is installed this Sunday. If you know us and want to come we would be very excited to see you! We joke that it is when Brandon will marry the church. Don't worry he only has one wife, but it will have a ceremony feel to it!
~Today was Brandon's first day in the office and my first day as a home care CEO (also known as housewife) I managed to do 8 (or 9) loads of laundry, start the process of setting up bank/check accounts, move all belongs off the floor to prepare for the carpet cleaning, answer questions during the cleaning, and make dinner. Wow! Actually, it was great! Tomorrow will be quite relaxing for me as I can't go on any of the carpeted surfaces (still wet)! I guess there is enough work to do in the kitchen...
~Our families are coming this weekend!!! Brandon's on Thursday and mine on Saturday! We are so excited to host them even with a half finished home!
~ I have much to blog about soon (soonish actually as it could take a while) . I hope you are all doing well!
~Through all of the stresses of home projects we have seen God's hand so faithfully guiding us! He sustains us each day and gives us wonderful hope! We are so thankful!

No comments: