Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer 2009 in photos #1

Here are some photos from our summer road trip. They are not a wonderful representation of the events as some days we were camera happy and other weeks we forgot to capture with photos!



Brandon's extended family


The family (Brandon's side) Isn't my handsome nephew getting cuter each day!?!




Brandon and Baby A playing together




Too cute to leave out!


The first family I nannied for! Wow time flies!!!


The Family (Shelly's side) Enjoying time together at the cabin!


Time with grandparents!



Happy 28th Birthday Shelly! I made my own strawberry cake that I could eat. It sure didn't taste like the strawberry cakes of my youth, but it was gluten, dairy, and sugar free and perfectly enjoyable to me!!! Brandon thought it tasted OK while my parents only ate one bite. I guess it is a learned taste.



No comments: