Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The surprise was a success!!

Yesterday my wonderful father turned 60 so I decided (several months ago) to drive home to surprise him. The surprise was a total success! Many family and friends were also able to join us for a wonderful fall evening! I drove alone through hours of downpours on the 400 mile journey, but God safely brought me to mom and dad's house! I will put up photos eventually!
I am now going to be staying with my parents and a college friend for the next week. While in Viking country I will be able to see friends from elementary school, high school, and college! Today I am off to do some tax free shopping... then going out to my favorite place to eat with my dear friend Jessi! Brandon is at home working this week, but I am confident our church family will take great care of him! Yes, I already miss him!
Time to eat lunch with my daddy!

No comments: