Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

Today is one of those days that you just have to smile! God has been so faithful to Brandon and I, wow we are blessed! This morning has been super! It is a BEAUTIFUL day here, actually feels nice out! I had a great time studying God's word and praying this morning-what a wonderful morning date! I also went to coffee (well I didn't have any coffee but it was at coffee shop) with a wonderful woman from my church! She and I chatted and learned that we both have the same desires when it comes to health/medical issues. She told me all about her Dr. and I am sold! Thank you Lord for leading and directing the conversation! I actually spent all afternoon yesterday trying to find a local Dr. and had no real success. I was lamenting to Brandon last night that I didn't know how to find a natural all in one sort of guy and God blessed me the next day!
After our chat I went to get milk with a free milk coupon. Well, milk was on sale and instead of just free milk they give you the value of the coupon so I got a gallon of hormone free milk and a whole watermelon for 28 CENTS!!!! Time to pay bills and walk to the post office!
Hopefully I will get better at filling my blog with Godstories so we can all be reminded of the ways He is daily meeting our needs!

No comments: