Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Progress??

A week has gone by since we realized new plans needed to be made regarding adoption. I wish I could say I have all the answers, but that simply would not be true. I do trust the ONE who does, and pray that He will guide us as we make big decisions in the coming days!
Through the harder days there have been many times of great joy. Some of you have sent the most caring messages at the perfect moment! Thank you!! Brandon's parents were here this weekend! We had a great time talking, laughing, game playing, movie watching, corn maze attending etc! It is such a blessing to be part of such a super family!
Today I tried hard to get good things done on the adoption front. I made phone calls and sent emails. I think we might be closer than we were yesterday, but I know we are right where we are supposed to be. Tonight I started working on my autobiography. This is an element of adoption that I honestly was not looking forward to. Now that I am halfway through filling it out I must say that it has been enjoyable than I imagined It is reminding me of how I fell in love with my dear husband and the blessings of my family! I guess all the pages of typing are worth it. It is so wonderful to be working on something that will bring me closer to our sweet baby!
I am so glad we the serve a POWERFUL and TOTALLY WISE God! We are praying that God would give is wisdom and power to make big decisions this week! We know that He can do exceedingly more than we could ever ask or imagine! To Him alone be the glory!

No comments: