Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here are all the before and afters!!!!

Hey friends,
Many of you have been asking for photos of our before and afters from the parsonage. I have a few comments before I get to the photos!
~I am NOT a photographer! I have bad lighting, bad angles, bad coloring (ex. Kitchen colors are much richer in real life) etc...
~I forgot before shots of the laundry room and ran out of memory for the guest bedroom and office
~The people who decorated before us loved it and we respect their love for it. We wanted to show our uniqueness and have done this to the best of our abilities
~These projects took way more work than the camera can catch!
~Double click on any photo to see it zoomed in!
~My dear friend Nancy helped with a HUGE part of the deco stuff. Yes, she has a business so let me know if you would like to use her services. Yes, she is the same woman who staged our home so it would be ready for a quick sell :) Thanks Nancy!
~B's your work with the paint is GREAT thank you sooo much!!
~I tried to put them in a different order and this is what I got... OK it will work
OK... on to the photos!

No comments: