Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009 in photos!

Here is a glimpse of our Christmas Photos! The photos from Brandon's side of them family are small (due to large MP camera and blogger limits) but you can double click on them to get a better view!


At Brandon's Grandma's house!



Sweet Baby A has grown up and is now Happy Little A!!!


Enjoying the new book Grandma and I made! It turned out WELL and he really likes it!!!




Brandon's Parents



Brandon's Dad's side of the family!




Cousins and their babies...


The Family Shot



A's laptop! It is almost broken but still turns on! Perfect for a one year old!


Shelly and Great-Great Aunt Marvel



Shelly's dad's side of the family

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi! I do run the Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. I am so sorry that I missed your other messages. There was a little while there when the message system was all wacky. I did end up having to delete a bunch that I was not able to read. Thanks so much for posting again. Your family is added under AAI and I wish you a happy adoption journey!!
Cindy