Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling (paper) Pregnant...

The past two days have been filled with a strange new feeling that I can't describe. I can only imagine that it feels something like what a woman who is "tummy pregnant" feels those first days. "Tummy pregnant" is a term Brandon started using on his own to mark the two different kinds of pregnant... love it and LOVE HIM! I feel like I know this incredible secret that I want to share with the world... oh wait I am :) I feel like others looking at me in the grocery store can tell something is different about me. I feel like surely I look totally different, yet still look the same. I have never been "tummy pregnant" and maybe this is not at all the feeling one has those first weeks before the growing belly thing happens, but in my little world, I feel like I am experiencing something I had only ever imagined!

a present~
When we got the letter from our agency we received a beautiful coffee table book about the Layla House. It retails for $50.00 on Amazon and the photos are breathtaking. More than ever I have fallen in love with the older "waiting" children. As I see the photos I am drawn to them. Will this be our only infant adoption? maybe? God continues to increase my heart for these beautiful children.

No comments: