Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Year...

I can't believe it is 2010! This is quite a hard transition for me as I want to write 1/7/0... and then I don't have enough room before the 0 the squeeze in the 1... how frustrating! The beginning of a year always causes one to wonder what the year will entail and to reflect on the previous year. My first entry last year talked about my 2009 motto of "2009, its not mine." The LORD truly did amazing things in our family this year and He alone deserves the glory! It is amazing to think that this time last year Brandon was in seminary and has now graduated. We didn't know where we would be living or working or when we could begin the adoption process. We had no clue if the townhouse would sell, and we had many other small and large mysteries. Looking back it is amazing how things just fell into place. Thank you Father for blessing us with such rich mercy, grace, provision and love in 2009. Please help us to submit to your will this year too! 2010... what exciting things will it entail??? I sure hope that this time next year I will be staring at a photo of our first "sour patch kid"... but God's timing is so much better... so I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: