Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh what a Monday!

~It's Monday and I started a grease fire in my kitchen! Major flames and all! Luckily it was put out quickly and I don't think our house smells too bad!

~It's Monday and we got a fresh blanket of snow. I am very out of shape and decided to shovel without doing any stretching first. I am trying to locate a part of me that isn't sore!

~It's Monday and I am almost out of soy milk. We are supposed to have snow until Thursday, so I guess I will be feasting on Cream of Rice sans soy milk for a few days.

~It's Monday and I finally got the new Facebook... since I don't use any applications and don't really care who said what to who I enjoyed having my homepage show status updates only. I am not impressed with the lack of option for this... but it is only facebook... I mean I did put out a fire today... facebook isn't that big of a deal!

~It's Monday and I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful husband, our wonderful church and family, and most of all, for my beautiful savior and King!

No comments: