Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silly ears!

I am a magnet for strange medical issues! I guess I should be thankful for the reminders each day that I am not perfect and that I am in great need of Savior who is... Jesus!
I have silly ears! My silly ears prevent me from enjoying much outdoor activity unless it is over 80 and windless! Wow! I sound like a wimp! Most of you know about my massive food restrictions, and if you read my last entry you know I am not one for roller-coasters and prone to motion sickness. Well, lets add another issue to the list shall we? I have super sensitive ears! My ears burn and I develop a pretty intense headache whenever I am out in cold or wind. Yes, I can see a "Great Lake" from my window so it is pretty much ALWAYS windy where I live. Today I enjoyed a long walk and was gone for over an hour. I have been home for a couple of hours and my ears are still in pain. I attempted to google all of this to find some cure and all I learned is that I am not alone! Many people have vented on their blogs or on medical sites about this and I could not locate a reason or a cure. Currently I wear cotton balls, a headband, and a hooded sweatshirt... I think I scare small children with my walking attire! So, if you see some kind looking woman totally overdressed for the current weather to the point to sheer creepiness give her a little grace, she might just have silly ears!

No comments: