Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Adoption shirts... like maternity shirts... only cuter!

I am a mom... almost! I have written much about this, though not in anything I will most likely ever show to others. Being a mom and almost being a mom are two VERY different things. People have assumed I am a mom now for a long time. Being a married nanny I can see where people would think this way. Ring+baby=mom... well, almost! I could blog about this concept all day, but I actually want to share with you some really special and fun shirts I received for Christmas that make me feel sort of closer to the whole mom thing! I am so excited to be a mom through Ethiopian adoption soon! Well, soon in God's eyes :)


This shirt says "Proud Mom" with the heart over the country of Ethiopia which symbolizes that our baby is in my heart and in Ethiopia!



This shirt is harder to read (I think you can click for a bigger photo) but says, "My heart and my baby are in Ethiopia." This photo was taken the night we brought the 144 cupcakes to the youth group at our former church.
These shirts and other great ones I would love can be found at zazzle.com and other websites!

No comments: