Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photos... FINALLY! Part One

I have been promising to add photos to the blog for some time! Well, I am finally making good on that promise from long ago. Here are a few favorites. I think I will have a few photo posts today.


This is a photo of two of the beautiful 30 hour famine cows on our front yard. The youth group students delivered cows each day and I even got to help. You can read about it here.



We were given the great blessing to spend some time with Brandon's best guy friend Luke and his wonderful wife Kristina. We had a great day together followed by a tasty dinner. It is so special to reconnect with friends from the past! What a treasure that time was!




Here is a photo of Brandon and I on Easter Morning! I have to laugh putting up this photo because many of my blogging friends are also lovers of photography. I am a point and shoot sort of girl. I know there are even ways that I could zoom in on this photo to make it more lovely... but that would be out of character :) so you can click on it to make it bigger!

No comments: