Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to Register!

*Update after registering* The Target I went to is a very small Target. I hope to get to a bigger Target next week which will have Pack N' Plays and other things I am excited to add to the list!


The day I truly thought would NEVER come has indeed come! After attending DOZENS of baby showers, printing off all those lists at Target... it is my turn! I really never thought I would be blessed with the opportunity to scan baby items. Brandon is very busy right now, so he might want to add some things to the list when he returns home, but I will get it started today! I am nervous and excited!

I will not be scanning any clothes (OK, maybe a few things if they are REALLY cute) as we don't know the exact size, and we were just given LOTS (3 huge totes) of hand-me-down clothes! They are so beautiful! We even got 4 pairs of Robeez slippers! Wow! Other friends have send us hand-me downs, and we even got some super cute brand new baby clothes this weekend from my parents! We are very blessed in the clothes department!

Off to Target to get a price gun!

No comments: