Thursday, January 20, 2011

2:30 wake up call for this momma!

1. I am totally in a fog and have a brain full of mush, but I have a handsome and amazing son to make up for it!

2. My son was up at 2:30 this morning... for the day! Wow!

3. Shabby blog made me change the background... not a huge fan of this one, but someday I will choose something that is more me!

4. I am sorry for all the typos and errors in previous posts... a better blogger would change them... I will just say I am sorry :)

5. I am sure you are waiting for photos so here are a few to enjoy! Click on photos to enlarge them. There are so many more where this came from :)






This is what he does when he is ready for another bite!



First photo in the airport!



In front of a huge flag... Our family!
Father Son matching shirt day :)

No comments: