Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our little "Snow Bear"


"Come on guys, I am so ready to get out in that white stuff... the window tastes great, but there is more to explore."



"I like hanging out in this white stuff."



"We all know mommy doesn't like the cold, but she was such a good sport for my special outing."



"Daddy and I chillin on the big drift in front of our back door. I can't wait to watch daddy shovel this thing and yell encouragements to him."



"OK, enough with the snow, enough with the photos. Take me inside!"


"Why are they forcing me to sit and watch this box? I have better things to do" (You all know we don't really watch TV with our son, but we wanted to capture the blizzard warnings and weather men stuff from the day so we set him up like he is watching it.)

"I love my new phone (a remote). It works so much better than talking with just my hand. How come I can't hear grandma?"

"Yes, daddy is finally shoveling. I could watch him shovel all day. Seriously, the snow flying through the air is about all I can take. Nothing funnier around! Daddy is shoveling his 'commute' to work. Mommy thinks if he would have had a longer commute he would have had a snow day, but we like living right where we live. OK, I am about ready for a bath."

No comments: