Thursday, February 17, 2011

PHOTOS... FINALLY!!!!!


OK, I am finally doing a photo post. I also did two other posts below this one with no photos which tell about our lives right now! I hope you enjoy them!!!



Working hard unloading groceries after mommy's trip to Aldi!



His favorite part of the gift... the bow. Actually he liked the gift AND the bow!


My baby turned 18 months! WOW!! We will take photos of him in this chair each month on the 8th to watch him grow!!!


First Play-date with Baby L. They tolerated each other and we know it is the beginning of something wonderful!


He still loves baths and wearing all his fun towels!


His "New in town" outfit all ready for another Dr. visit!


Such a big boy in his overalls!

Wow did my baby grow! There is a photo of him in this outfit down much father on the blog... her is sure filling it out more now :)

No comments: