Sunday, March 13, 2011

He is growing!!

"I sure to love hugging my mommy!"


"Do you like my new fort?"



"Check out this trick! I can't believe my mom was just storing this super cool toy in the cupboard. Good thing I found it!"

"I can't get over how handsome I am in this one."


"This is my grandma, she gives great hugs and has curly hair, just like me. I love to play with her curly hair. She has great glasses, but the whole time she was here I was allowed to touch them. When I get big, I am sure I will let babies touch my glasses!"



"You look like my daddy, but I know you are my grandpa! Thanks for reading me stories!"

"I love Grandma and Grandpa and my new tangiball."


"I turned 19 months! My cool owl shirt says hoot... and I know I am one!"



"See, here I am being a hoot!"


"L and I are so cool in the photo. We are just checking out the view... and looking at church... because that is where daddy works. L's daddy works there too!"

No comments: