Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughts and photos from my son!


"My dad had a Birthday and he got lots of cards, presents, and a balloon. I am still playing with the balloon. I really enjoyed the wrapping paper and watching the light shine off daddy's new shoe horn."

"When I am done eating I do my best to feed mommy. She is a good grape eater. She eats so slowly and is never ready for the grapes when I offer them. I just put everything in my mouth at once. I try to show her my technique, but she has her own ideas."



"Check out my new wheels and my new hat! Every time mommy gets that hat out I know we are going to have an adventure. Walking with mommy is so much fun because we see dogs and birds and cars and every cool thing I can think of."


"This is my roller-coaster box. Daddy zooms me all around the family room in this thing and I LOVE IT! My box is falling apart, but I think daddy can put more and more tape on it so I can keep riding!"


"Mommy's daddy and mommy came to visit and Grandma let me play with her glasses. They were GREAT. Mommy and Daddy laughed so much when I would put them on. I don't know why."

"My grandpa is so much fun. I love to laugh with him, play with his watch, and pull his nose. He gives me wild rides on the exercise ball and I tire him out sometimes. I think he napped when I napped so we were both ready to play more later."


"I sure to love these too. All my grandparents are GREAT!"



"These are my special friends that mommy calls 'two sweet boys' on the blog. They came to visit today and brought me all sorts of cool things. I even got my own garbage truck! They are loud and fast and so much fun."


"Do you like my new look! Yes, I know I am handsome! Good night!"

*Don't forget to click on photos to enlarge them!

No comments: