Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day, Food Making, Feeding Myself, and other great Fotos!


Yes I am back friends, I know you missed me. I have a busy life so I just can't post that often.


Mommy's cousin has a great camera and took this picture of me smiling.


Reminding the world that "I was worth the wait"


This is another Ba-pa of mine. He has a cozy lap.


Great Grandma just can't get enough of me!



22months old! This was right before Lukey's grandpa's funeral so mommy had to take it fast, but since I wear my shades and hat all the time mommy thinks it is pretty realistic of how I look these days!


Bye, see you later! I am getting into my fridge car!


Here I go!

Mommy and Daddy told everyone at church that even though they are going to love me, they need Jesus help. They prayed for me and stuff about when I am big. Right now I don't get it, but I think it was important. (Dedication Sunday)



Writing on a card for Ba-pa.


I might be little, but I NEED to eat watermelon like mommy so the knife really is essential. Don't worry mommy and daddy are close and it is mostly safe!


Daddy, I am not going to smile!


I am on to your silly faces trying to make me laugh and I am not going to do it!



Well, the washcloth is pretty funny, OK, I guess I can laugh a little bit.


I am a big "op-er" (helper) every day, but Banana Bread making day was especially taxing. So much stirring, and pouring, and tasting, and smashing... YUMMY!! (double click on this one and check out how dirty he got. Good thing he wasn't dressed for the day)



I got my dad the coolest Father's Day card ever. It had a dog on the front.


Speaking of hard work, coloring on all these signs took FOREVER, but Daddy liked it so it was worth it. I sure am glad he is my daddy, even if I am serious here! I love him SOOOOOO much!


I know, you all wish you had this awesome outfit. Sadly, elephant bibs like this are not made in every size.



Believe it friends, I am feeding myself!



Mom, is there something on my face?



I can put on lotion all by myself! (Good thing we use Cetaphil because M thinks that it is a food group!)

No comments: