Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photos with family part one


This summer my family and I traveled all over the mid-west spending time with family. The first week we were with Mommy's family. We had lots of fun at a family reunion, playing at parks, going to the cabin, playing at the water park two times, and just being silly. Mommy's cousins took lots of great photos at the reunion so we will have to get time some day and put them up... sorry we don't have more to share.
~M



We went on a tractor ride (actually a hayride) and I got to sit by Paul and Kelly! I really really like them. Mom and Dad were there too!



Hanging out with some really cool big boys.


Grandma and Grandpa gave me that really cool pet clinic and best of all, it has keys. The keys also work to start my car and open doors at home.



I admit, I was a little fearful of all the water at first. This little bubble water thing was my speed.



Then I found these BIG water shooters and they were pretty cool too!



Can you believe my grandpa (the guy next to me) used to ride this horse too? Pretty sweet!


You sure can tell we are related!



Grandpa, I am trying to smile for the camera!



If you mess with Mommy you have to face me and Grandpa and we are pretty tough!


Hanging out with Grandpa's mommy and daddy at the cabin. Mommy thinks this is a really cool photo.

Great Grandpa has lots of caps that he shares with me!



Ride the horsey!


Grandma, I can't find many photos of you... this is all we had... shocking. I guess Grandpa and I just pose together more. You are a wonderful grandma. We should take more pictures together!


My first time fishing. I didn't catch anything, but I did release my bobber and Grandma had to land it!

My fishing buddy, Grandpa!


In a BIG TRUCK (loader) with Daddy!



I am ready for a long day of lawn mowing... anyone hiring?



Riding a pelican is hard work, good thing Grandpa is helping me!


What? I can't work for NASA??? But I love riding rockets, and I am so good at it!


My second time to the park I went down the big slide. Mommy lifted me up high so I wouldn't go under when we hit the water. I just wanted to go again and again!

Stay tuned for part two of my vacation. My assistant (Mommy) is ready to be done blogging for the night!

No comments: