Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Turning 2... the photo version


My Birthday happened over a month ago, but now that I am 2 things are getting pretty busy at our house. I have a lot of running, making echos (screaming), dancing, and laughing to do, but I am really to reflect on my 2nd Birthday and my 1st Birthday home.


Wearing Grandpa's shoes is a great way to start the day. I also had my keys so I was ready for the day. Mommy likes me to wear real clothes and not PJ's though so I guess I wasn't quite ready.


OK everyone, I was excited... check out my gifts and my amazing shirt that my friend L let me wear!



Daddy, this train is moving on the track, I just can't believe it. Put on another track as fast as you can!


I sure like my sleeping bag from L!


AT THE ZOO!!!!!


Add caption
Walking at the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa. It a long way to the monkeys!



Mom and Dad were clearly more impressed with the elephant than I was. I mean, where did my rice cake go?


Am I the only one concerned about how close Grandpa took me to the giraffe?



My very own Banana Bread Birthday Cake! I blew out the candle all by myself!



Since I love standing in the middle of the action I am so glad some friends gave me this awesome paper and crayons. I never knew I liked to color this much!

It was a great day. I am thinking about making every day my Birthday, but mommy says I am growing to fast already so I guess I will make her happy and stay 2 for a while!

No comments: