Sunday, November 6, 2011

FALLing in love with grandparent time!

We had two great visits with grandparents this fall in back to back weekends. We had a blast each weekend. We went to two different pumpkin farms/petting zoo things and Mikias really enjoyed both of them. He just loves being with his grandparents.


Grandma and Grandpa are so much fun!



I was brave on Grandpa's shoulders.



I was not overly thrilled about posing by a pumpkin. I wanted to pose with the tractors... oh well!


I sort of look like I am smiling here. How did they get this photo? I know I wasn't smiling while they were taking them.



Carrying pumpkins is a big job for a little guy!



I really liked petting this soft bunny. The rest of the animals were not quite as cute and furry as this little guy!



I am a good helper with Grandma's glasses.



Maybe this is what I will look like when I am a grandpa.



Just reading the paper with my buddy Grandpa!



The next weekend...
I got to go in my first corn maze with my Grandma and Grandpa. In case you couldn't tell this is my other grandma and grandpa.


Oh good... my pumpkin photos!



My FAVORITE part was the tractor (wagon) ride to get the pumpkin. The tractor had big WHEELS! I love wheels!

This is my pumpkin!

Grandma brought her camp toys and we had so much fun playing marbles!

Grandpa has a beard and it is fun to feel the scratchy whiskers. I don't have a beard, but I can still pretend.

No comments: