Monday, November 14, 2011

Fargo/Farm Fotos


Here are some photos of our short visit to Fargo. While we spent most of the time with the Kellers we were able to do some other fun things as the photos show. I didn't get any photos of Mexican Village which is quite sad since their food is so delightful and their salsa is the best in the world. Enjoy!

These are my special friends Chuck and Ellen. I like to call Chuck "Gary" and mommy finally figured out why. He looks like my friend Gary who makes sure mommy's car is working. Chuck and Ellen are so much fun. I hope I get to see them again real soon. They run Old 52 General Store. It is SUPER cool so you all should check it out :)




This is my new buddy Dan. He was mommy's first little man. She learned a lot about little boys from her dates with Dan. I don't think Dan was ever as little as me.



This is Sarah and Dan. Sarah came home on an airplane just like me, but her airplane started in Guatemala and mine started in Ethiopia.


Sarah's hair had a fun handle to play with... so I did!



This is my buddy Aaron. He calls me Zachary, but that is cool. I don't mind.

There is one other brother at the Sabin Farm. For some reason we didn't get a photo of me with him. His name is Josh and he is so fun. He really likes me, I can tell. He played a special "up" and "down" game with the whole time we were there.



I love to praise the Lord at Salem E-Free Church in Fargo.



Climbing up the stairs at Salem Church was so much fun. Mommy got emotional because this is the spot where she married daddy. Also, under this platform is a HUGE bathtub and that is where mommy and daddy got baptized. I don't know what that means, but I think it is something good.


Mommy says I should say... I can't wait to go to Concordia College one day... GO Cobbers!


Mommy brought me to the store at her school...I got to wear this corn hat. Honestly, I was less than impressed.

No comments: