Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photos Finally... part one...

Note from "mom" Shelly: These photos are painfully out of order. I have MANY photo blog posts to post so I am sorry that they are sort of random, but I hope to do 3 other photo posts soon. Once I get "caught up" my goal is to do photo blogs every other week so the things I show you are actually somewhat recent! Now I will let me son tell you about his adventures.



This is the face I make when mommy tells me to smile for the camera. Check out my cool upside down shades!

I can fill up my water bottle all by myself, with just a tiny bit of help from my mommy.



On September 9th (one year after "the call") we went to the court house and I got to get my new birth certificate. The court room had stairs. They were fun.



This is my great friend "May-me" who comes to play with me every Tuesday... oh and she talks to mommy too. I love her.



This is what my lawnmower looked like when daddy took it out of the car after vacation. After a few sad moments I...



... picked up the handle and decided this was my new lawn mower and it was pretty cool too.




Sticking the keys in the ignition of my car.


Ready to cruise!



My great grandma sent me these awesome ground cherries. I could not wait to dig in and eat them. Yummy!


OK Dad, I am ready to go outside!



Do you all know how much I love hummus? Well, if you don't know... I LOVE HUMMUS! I don't need crackers, rice cakes, or bread. Hand me a (kid friendly) knife and I am ready!



Tasty!

I think it is better with every bite. By the way, one container lasts me about two sittings!

No comments: