Thursday, December 22, 2011

The 3rd verse is finally US!!!!!




I have posted a you-tube link to this song by Third Day the last two years, well actually I think three years. This song has caused me to shed SO MANY tears in the last years... but this year he is HOME!!!! This is M's third Christmas, but his very first in a home with a family. We are so blessed to have him home with us. Our tears of sorrow have turned to tears of joy. The Lord has turned our mourning into dancing! Thanks be to God!


Here are the words to the 3rd verse!

It's Christmas time again and now you're home
Your family is here so you will never be alone
So tonight before you go to sleep, I'll hold you in my arms
And I'll tell you from my heart, and I'll you from my heart
I wish you Merry Christmas

I need to end this post by saying that I know many of you are not to the final verse of the song yet... it is so hard to feel that emptiness of celebrating while you know they are alone without your love. So thankful that our Father is a father to the fatherless. Also, we continue to feel this ache wondering if we have other children not yet in our family who are alive this Christmas. Our hearts do think of them, but we are so filled with joy for our first Christmas with M!!!

No comments: