Monday, February 27, 2012

Major Photo Update!



This is the aftermath of a drying rack used every other day for a year to dry diapers. Because I am frugal I still have not thrown it away. I "fix" it every time I want to use it. I thought it was too funny not to post. OK, now some photos and comments from my son :)


On a walk with mommy. 1.11.12 Gotcha Day Celebration!




One year as a family of three! Sure do love these too! 1.11.12

1.11.11 Do you think I changed in a year??!!


Faster! Up and down the hills Daddy!



Check out my cool Play-doh. ONE YEAR HOME! Mommy and I made it together! 1.16.12

It doesn't seem like I have grown much, but here is a photo from 1.16.11. This photo was taken in my first minute "home"



We are just checking things out! (Maybe they could tell the fridge was dying)



Hot chocolate (almond milk) is good to the last drop. Of course you know by "hot" I mean nice :)


Daddy, all ready more led (sled) in the nose (like hose, snow of course)!

Kitty Cat kisses (read stick kitty in mouth) are the best!

This is what happens to Kitty's nose after I "kiss" her too much. Sometimes we give her a bath in the washing machine.


I really like looking at our doors filled with Christmas cards and photos.



(mommy writing) One of my favorite Christmas traditions is sending and receiving Christmas cards. I decided a couple of years ago to keep the photos up for an entire year. This way our door stays full and we can see the faces of our family and friends all year. I do take the cards down in Feb. so things look less cluttered. It is a great way to pray for friends as they come to mind so much more this way. Amazingly, M knows almost every name on this door. He has not met many of these people, but we tell them the names and why they are special to us. This year we had the added blessing of receiving cards and photos from many of M's roomies in ET. Seeing families that look like ours on our door will be such an encouragement to M as he grows!



Mommy and I took a road trip. I got to spend time with "two sweet boys" and G-man! I wanted to be just G so I insisted on sitting on the couch with my glasses on just like G! He is so much fun. I hope he visits me soon!


Some of my favorite girls! I miss them so much, but I pray for them A.LOT!


This is what 2 and a half looks like!!!



Pretty excited to "help" mommy make cut out cookies for my Valentine!



My first Valentine's Day date. I waited by the door to give her a card and flowers!



While I was on my date with Jamie, Daddy took Mommy on a date too! He made a special night for her since he loves her a lot!



Aren't they cute?


Go Vikings! Actually look at how big I am in the fridge. I used to be smaller. Check out the photo below!


6.9.11 I was so tiny and a little chunky too!



I like to give L rides in my wagon!



Buckled in and ready to rock in the Burley cart!



Best Box Ever!


L and I like to ride in style!

No comments: