Saturday, August 25, 2012

40 years of marriage means a weekend of family fun!

Brandon's parents celebrated 40 years of marriage this month.  We were blessed to spend a long weekend with them celebrating.  They had a great party and dance that we all enjoyed.  We are blessed in a rare way to have two sets of parents that not only love us, but very obviously love each other!  It is such a gift to us.  These photos are terribly out of order. 


I building a cabin with daddy's cousin B and my cousins A&A
Aww, I love you Baby A


This is my great-grandma and all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

T is so much fun!

Aww, there my E. I like her!

I like my smile. 

See that girl?  That's my mom (yes, he calls me mom sometime... already)

Dancing with my daddy!

More dancing!

Over 150 photos taken... one winner! 


Grandpa Tom likes reading me the train book.

I work well with others (on rare occasions).

We watching Curt's cows!

Just hugging A.

Mommy: Why God make Rick big? 

Helping grandma water the side of the hill.

I love my great-grandma R.

Grandpa Tom and Grandma Judy were the only ones dancing (since it was their first dance) so I decided to join them with moves of my own, like them?

No comments: