Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Brrr, it was a cold day at the lake!

It was cold, but I liked getting dirt in my hair.  Do you see mommy all wrapped up in towels?  Silly Mommy!

As you can see from the photo above our annual day at the lake with Brandon's family was a little colder than in the years past.  I was freezing (as always).  It was fun to watch Brandon ski and to be with family, but M was very happy to be in a warm car on the way home. M really did appreciate his orange life jacket and pretending to drive the boat and honk the horn.  Hopefully it will be nice and warm next summer for another adventure. 
Daddy was the only one brave enough to ski.  I watched from the shore because it was too windy on the boat.

I a BIG construction man (so thankful he really really liked the orange life jacket).

Slow down Grandpa Tom, I cold!

No comments: