Sunday, August 19, 2012

Farms and Tractors! What fun!

This June we were able to celebrate 60 years of marriage with my mom's parents.  We had a shortened family reunion of sorts.  We all had a great time and M enjoyed hanging out with my cousin's little boys.  He rode on bikes, had a tractor ride into a field to check out cows, got to pet a dog, soaked himself with water, checked out many wall animal mounts, and was loved well by my family.
Grandma Kathy's brother Eric is so funny!
Just chillin with Great Grandpa and a "Big Deer" head.
Tickle me more Grandpa Daryl

Aww, I like him! (M says "I like you" to me and others all the time)

These are my big boy friends.  They take care of me. 

Hey, why is this cute photo of me and Uncle Bret sideways?  I guess mommy doesn't know either.

If you turn you head you can see me petting me dog friend Doc. 

Hey, see me in there?  I was in the tractor!  I a big man!

E is so cool! 

No comments: