Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fun at Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Daryl's House

The week before the wedding M and I were able to spend some great time with my family.  Brandon joined us later in the week.  We always enjoy big trucks, trips to parks, the water park and many other things.  This summer the streets around my parents house are being dug up.  This was a big score for M to watch all the big excavators at work!!!  I got to see a dear friend from college and her two sweet girls while staying at my parents.  Amanda and I pulled more all nighters than anyone should, but we have great memories to show for it.  It was a delight to share an afternoon of motherhood with her. 


I am ready to go fireman!
This a REAL firetruck!  Honk Honk, move out of the way!

This one no works!  No wheel! (no steering wheel)

I can go down a fire pole just like a fireman!

Mommy used to ride this chicken and now it is my turn!

Lounging at Grandpa's pool.  You know my Grandpa's pool?

Daddy made sure I didn't get my head under on the big slide!


Taking a walk by the lake!

Good job riding the duck Grandpa Daryl.


Poor Daddy.  Why you get stuck in the tunnel?

I strong man!  I pushed Daddy down the slide.

Loving my Grandma Kathy!
Watching the animals with my new friend D!

Mommy's friend Amanda and her girls played with me one day.  Why do I look sad?  I had fun!

Driving a pretend, no real tractor with D.

I going to be a big brother.  I like baby E.

Check out the view from grandma and grandpa's house.  It was amazing! 

No comments: