Saturday, August 18, 2012

So many "Greats"

While in MN we were able to spend a day with my dad's parents, M's Great Grandparents.  We also went to see M's Great Great Great Aunt Marvel.  M really enjoyed opening many treasures from Marvel, meeting and loving on Shadow the cat, and riding with GG and GG on the tractor and gator! 


Just me and my "girlfriend" Marvel!  I guess she is my girlfriend since she calls me her boyfriend!
Aww a cozy pillow!

Hi Shadow, I'm M and I love cats, but don't make any sudden moves or I will grab Mommy's leg!

Big John and Little John!  Great Grandpa is really good at rolling his R's.  Mommy can't do it!

I hold Shadow and she stretch out on my lap!

Do I have a license to drive this Mommy?

Faster Great Grandma!  Grandpa is gaining on us!

Anyone have any yard jobs for me!  I love to ride, but I might run into a couple of things here and there.

We all rode together in the Gator!  What fun! (M really like Minerva Louise books and she says, "What fun!" so you might see that a few times.)

No comments: