Monday, August 20, 2012

This summer I treasured...

pushing my stroller up our driveway.

running down our sidewalk.

climbing up the spider web at Fish Park

Eating amazing chocolate with my friends.

having lots of people at our house for lunch.

making messes.

watering mulch.

having Daddy to teach me (over and over again) to water plants.

watering plants.

watching Mommy and Jamie make fancy Chinese food when we got our LID.

more climbing at Fish Park

reading 100's of books in the summer library program.  (Actually the only let you could each book two times so we actually read about 70 books MANY MANY times and only counted them twice)

LOTS of walks and rides with my buddy L.

pretending to ride a REAL motorcycle with Daddy's buddy Big L.
These are just a few of the things that I treasured this summer!

No comments: