Monday, August 27, 2012

Up North 2012

Ever since moving to our current home people have asked us if we have visited this location up north.  We finally took a mini vacation to see a few sights.  We were only gone 24 hours, but got to do some hiking and swim in a hotel pool.  We realize that we are so spoiled living where we live.  While it was very beautiful we felt like we get to see many of the same things ever day living on the Lake.  It was nice to make more memories as a family of three! 
I throw BIG rock and make a BIG splash!
Pretty Lake!

We found a fun park!

I reading in bed, just like mommy.  Can you see me?

Another photo of me reading in bed.

Why would I want to look at the camera when I can watch a boat?

See that lighthouse?  We went there. 

I am good at hiking!

Sometimes my mommy helps me.

Whoa, that is a steep rock.

All tired out after the long hike.

No comments: