Thursday, September 20, 2012

Funny things heard at our home!



*Some of these are older as I have not done a post like this in a while

M: L’s daddy in birds?
Me: Do you mean Belize?

M is totally in the potty talk and biology talk and private part talk stage of life.  I don’t include those quotes here, but to show you how far his questions go, here is an example from this summer.

M... Gold have private parts?

Gotta love extra plurals!

M: Why I have feets? 

M: Why I have two firetruckses?   (He really likes to add the “ses” to the end of lots of words)

M: (playing doctor with daddy screaming) “I want yucky medicine.”

M: Slidebydown (upside down)

M: I communion (He was saying that he was a comedian)

M: While learning Mighty to Save (which he now knows) Thank you for the mountains, My God is mighty to save.

M: Concreek (concrete)

M: (whispers) I have to sleep... napKIN!  This is how he learned to not say mapkin!  He actually pretends to lay his head down to take a napKin!  So cute! 

Talking about months...
M: When is your Birthday?
Me: July.
M: When is your leg’s Birthday?
Me: July.  My whole body was born in July
M: Oh
Me:  When is your Birthday?
M: August
Me: So when is your leg’s Birthday?
M: September

M: Everybody stand up (on a kitchen chair) and make a boom truck (as he points to Brandon and I.  Then he pauses) Oh no something happened. (Then he jumps off the chair.)

M: That was an AMAZING SIREN Daddy (after Brandon yawned one morning)

M: Oh no, my thumb is falling off (said totally seriously in his car seat one day)

M: Jesus says, eat the snake Adam and Eve. (Really bad summary of the story of Adam and Eve.  Actually, M looks at his Jesus Storybook Bible and tells his own version of stories.  If you see and MIV Bible, don’t trust the accuracy!)

No comments: