Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A life worth loving

M loves life.  He brings a joy and spark into most things.  These photos are mainly totally random, but the joy in each of his smiles fills my heart and reminds me how blessed I am... and how awesome adoption is... even when the roller coaster of it all is a bit stressful.

M got to have a play date with two other ET buddies. 
Bike pumps are the coolest thing these days. 

OK, I am not in the picture, but my mom says that this is a part of the silent auction amazingness and it brings joy to both of us to look at it.


Do you see the construction mans, real construction mans?  They are shingling the roof. I watch them all day.  They are real construction mans.

Cars in lines... what could be better?

Bring on the snow... I a farmer.

No comments: