Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bounce, Hit, and Swing!

Have you ever been to one of those incredible one stop shop places with a bounce house, kid quarter games (also known by some as "kiddie gambling"), mini golf, and more.  Well, our church had a family fun night at a local place like this late this summer.  As you can tell, M loved it all.  I did end up making a trip to the chiropractor after a very ungraceful climb into the bounce house.  I think my mom friends and I had just as much fun in there as the kids did.  I will say that we will not be going to a mini golf course again anytime soon.  After attempting to actually swing and hit the ball in the first hole, we returned the clubs and let the boys throw the balls at the hole.


The guys were coming out and I hit them really fast.
I be really careful in the bounce house.  It really fun.

I like golfing.

I like soccer golfing too.

I like singing with L while throwing the golf ball golfing too.

No comments: