Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jesus, You put music in my soul!

A few years ago there was a song that we sang in church that had the title of this post in the chorus.  M is always singing praises to the Lord. Have you ever watched a musical and thought about how random and out of the blue the songs come up.  I have often thought it seems totally unrealistic... then I met M.  He belts out tunes whatever he is doing.  Life (or any surface) is a stage!  He tries to include his friends whenever possible.  You can tell in many of these shots that he spends time studying "the look" of the real guys by the way he stands and when he wears.
L likes his hat and I like my Etar, we on a stage.
I setting up for concert of prayer.

I the band.  I sing.  I play. I play and sing.

Sound check.

It was a good concert.


No comments: