Sunday, January 6, 2013

November Photos Recap

  I am behind in photo blogging once again, but I am back in the game.  Keep checking back to the blog as I have many posts to come this week!  There should be a post going up every day if I can stay on top of things.  I hope you enjoy my incredible son!
I take very good care of my big cat.  Her like the Ergo. 
I can make play-doh people.

I drive on a big fire truck.  A real fire truck!

Can you believe mommy wants me to make this big mess?

So, I learning about mixing coloring and making new colors.

My guitar is too little for daddy so he can just play the broom. 

When I was a baby I would stand right here.  Now I big and daddy want me to stand here for a picture too.  

Mommy was so excited to give me this doll?  Why?  It is a doll.  I hug it because mommy tell me to then I throw it down.  Maybe I can give it to T.  Maybe she like it.

No comments: