Monday, February 4, 2013

Because they are so cute...


I decided to add a few photos.  We are hanging in there :)  Lots of sweet moments. Wanted to share the photos as they come! 

Here are a few from before we left to get T.  I know they are a little behind at this point, but they are so sweet!  
L, why do we need to wear hard hats to level out this cement?

Watch out, I am coming through!

I think we should pull over L, we need to let some more people on our bus.

I like my new hat.  My great aunt M made it for me!
OK, now we are back to some shots from the last couple of days! 

This photo cracks me up, because she was squealing with delight as she rode, but it looks like she is afraid.


I like to swing in my basement!

This is the longest book T will sit through.

I am a big helper.  When I am done eating daddy lets me feed my little sister.

I really really hope it is a poopy diaper.  (Seriously, he does!)
I like to share my little tent in the basement.
I mentioned in a previous post that we painted and put carpet in our basement.  The walls were unpainted block so it took A LOT of primer and paint.  Poor Brandon worked so hard, but the finished product is awesome.  The carpet was a great find.  A local carpet man had a large amount of the 3x3 squares.  The color and style is not my favorite, but M can pedal well on it, T can crawl on it, and it feels much warmer and cleaner.  We are pleased.  Here are some shots of the space.  It is not refinished by any means, but it is a great space to play in.

The before shot.
After!  The same lights are on in both photos.  Paint changes things! Workout area in the corner.  M loves swinging down there.  So glad we hung up the swing.
 T is loving the jump up.  You can see the puzzle/craft/school table area.



No comments: