Monday, March 18, 2013

Sick kids, but sweet photos.

 So many times in the sickness I thought, I wish Brandon were here to take a photo of this.  I was able to snap a few photos of him caring for the sick kiddos.  M and T, we love you so much and we are blessed to be your mom and dad even in sickness.  As you can see from this photos, there were many smiling moments in the middle of the sickness.  It was actually good for me to look at these photos and remember that even on the sad days we smiled and laughed.


Lots of cuddles!

M, I know this is not a great photo of you, but you wanted me to take this so we could see how strong you are.  After the photo you set it down and were feeling too sick to pick it up again.

T: Why yes I do drool and drive!

Sunday afternoon nap with daddy.  Actually, this is after M's "nap" but he was still sleepy.

T: M, don't worry, Dr. T is on duty!

T doing something that M loved to do. 

Daddy tackles

moments of laughter!

Silly girl!

T crawled over to M and sat in his lap!  M was proud and despite with the photo might look like, T was happy!

T's new favorite position... remind you of anyone? 

Peek A Boo

More sick cuddles

Sleeping on the job.

Really sleeping!

Daddy helping a girl out because the weight of her head kept waking her up

Loving the laundry basket!

Standing all on her own... this news was part of the drafted blog post from long ago that will get finished one day!

They each crawled in on their own and I found them this way!

M is cozy with some of his favorite girls!

No comments: