Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sick little man

A couple of nights ago I spent a while writing an update.  I didn't finish, and now it might be a while before it is done.  I have a sick little man to love on.  We just returned from the Dr. and leaned it is just a virus, but it is a nasty one. 
I actually sent Brandon to the store to get an ear thermometer this morning as M does not like the one for under the arm.  Boy did he have a fever.  While on Tylenol his fever was 103.5.  I know from feeling him last night that he was hotter than today so this is quite a virus.  He needs to be held whenever he is awake so poor T is a bit lonely. 

Days like today I wish one of our mother's lived closer.  They are both sleeping at the moment.  Whew.  I should do many things, but I might just lay on the couch.  I have gotten about 4 hours of sleep the last two nights.  M was pretty miserable both nights and woke up several times each hour. 

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: