Saturday, April 6, 2013

Budding Photographer... "my favorite things"

M received a "real camera" for Christmas and for quite some time he really loved it.  Now he is forever wanting to take photos with our camera.  I sometimes let him take a couple of photos, but sometimes he finds the camera and takes photos without me even knowing it.  This is why the camera tends to live on top of our fridge.  After Brandon uploaded the photos a few days ago we were looking at them together and we both were laughing so hard looking at some of the photos that M clearly thought were special enough to take photos of.  Enjoy some photos of the world through M's eyes!




"Aww, she is just adorable"  (He really says this several times a day)

I love you Mommy!
I get that the rest of these photos are not that funny to most people, but one day M might get a kick out of seeing what he thought was super special and needed to be photographed.  So hopefully you will get a bit of a kick out of them. 

I love my chair!

Aww, my snack table!

My table.
My beloved Elmo slipper.  (I can't stop laughing at this one)

My kitchen.  (I really like how very clean this photo makes my kitchen look haha)
My fridge!

No comments: