Monday, April 29, 2013

Grandparents Rock

A few weeks ago Grandpa Tom and Grandma Judy came for a short visit.  The timing actually worked out perfectly as M doesn't sleep so well with grandparents in the house.  We had a great couple of days laughing at the kiddos and eating tasty food.

M: Grandma Judy let me play with some chicks that really made noise.

T: Grandma Judy gave me some hair clips that won't come out so easily.  I think I made it two minutes before it looked like this.  (Note: These actually do work better than the others, mommy just has to be sneaky)

M:  I like to play "Hop on Grandpa"  and Grandpa likes to play "Hop on Grand Pop."  Whatever it called, it is really fun and Grandpa got a good work out too.

"Hop on Grandpa.  Hop on Grandpa."

M: Grandpa Tom likes to kiss me and his beard tickles me!

M: Time for Grandpa Tom's arm workout.

T: Grandma Judy is strong too!

No comments: